..............

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I try to remove your shadow in my mind
Which has been used to accompany my life
I could feel nothing else apart from you, my love
Always imagined the old story with you
You are still hard for me to avoid
But I feel this way is very long
There is much that I was looking for

I'll walk through the day
Without matter you haunt me
Keep walking past the day
Living Up to grasp my sunshine
And all these dreams be mine

Someday ...
I'll hold the sun
Still trying to remove all of your shadow
Which seems well-organized in my brain ..
It makes me feel tough, I want to end it all
Free me up to sing

How else can not be in here?
Until the world stops spinning
Thank you because you have colored my life
And it was beautiful ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog