..............

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Nick Jonas rocks out in his new commercial for the Contour USB blood glucose meter from Bayer.

Nick, who has type 1 diabetes, uses the CONTOUR USB by plugging the meter directly into his computer for statistics, trends and a deeper understanding of his blood glucose levels. This new, advanced technology makes it that much easier for Nick to manage his diabetes, giving him a meter that fits his non-stop life.

Bayer’s CONTOUR® USB meter has innovative built-in USB technology that allows you to connect the meter to any computer USB port and to launch Bayer’s diabetes management software, GLUCOFACTS® DELUXE, automatically. GLUCOFACTS® DELUXE can help you to gain knowledge about trends and patterns in your blood glucose levels which you can review with your doctor. It also includes extended memory for 2,000 test results, autolog technology for intuitive pre-post meal marking and 500MB extra memory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog