..............

Monday, November 22, 2010

Jesse McCartney’s fourth studio album Have It All – featuring the single “Shake” — will be released on Dec. 28.



Motorola FLIPOUT appears on the music video for Jesse McCartney's song "Shake". The former Disney branded teen idol has certainly grown up as you can tell from the company that he keeps. But for those into cell phones, the highlight of the video starts at the 1:08 mark when the Motorola FLIPOUT makes its appearance.

The handset has been out for a bit over a month and is available from AT&T. And the great thing is that you don't have to be a rock star to afford the after rebate price of $79.99 with a signed 2 year contract. Having this affordable handset in a music video, it is apparent that while Jesse is growing up, Motorola is going after the teen market with this product placement.

I wish, i can buy this one. Buy Motorola FLIPOUT, get Jesse McCartney. LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog