..............

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dear Jingle

Saturday was the final for our class (XII sci 2 aka IDA Susilo) to play futsal against X7. Representative of our class are Derry, Ferry, Yafis, Hendri and Dan. Friends who do not come into play to their supporters. we encourage them even though our voices until they run out and throat become sore. but we do not care about it. we keep shouting encouragement.
In the middle of the game in case of replacement players. I forgot who was replaced, but the substitute is Reza and Berlmando.
these days is the biggest day for us, because we won.
and it was the last for us to join the game classmeet, because we will graduate at next semester. so for the next semester we will not come into play again.
we are truly grateful to our god Allah who has allowed us to win this match.
we will never forget that day until whenever.

IDA IDA IDA, GO, FIGHT, WIN AND BE NUMBER ONE. YEAAAH!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog