..............

Thursday, December 30, 2010

My Aunt's House
Situ Bagendit
Situ Cangkuang
Dear Jingle


Yesterday, I just returned from Garut. Because this week's holidays, so I and my family went to Garut. We left home at around 5.3 by a car.
Our first objective was to go to Situ Cangkuang. Once there, we boarded the raft to cross to the temple Cangkuang. There we took some photographs and so forth. After that we ate food that we brought from home, we ate in front of the cemetery. I do not know why, but I didn't feel scared at that time.
It was quite satisfied in Situ Cangkuang, we continued the journey to Situ Bagendit. That journey so far. During the journey, we were searching for hotel to rest overnight.
Arriving in Situ Bagendit, we were very disappointed. Because the place is not too good from what we imagine. I think a good place, it was normal. So we did not stay long there. We talked once where we want to stay, then I gave advice. My suggestion was that we stay at home aunt. So money for the hotel could be to go to the outlets and buy the shoes. And my mother agreed, as did my father and my sister. So we immediately went there.
Arriving there, I went to bed.
At 3.30 pm, I was woken up and getting ready to go a pilgrimage to the tomb of my grandfather and grandmother from my father. Before that, we went home my father's brothers.
I'm tired of writing this story, just the next day.
The next day it was time to go home. I finished clothes, get ready and go home. Before returning home, we stopped first to Bandung to go to the outlet. But, all the streets there diverted. So we did not go to the outlet. Now turn to my sister who gave advice to eat at the Cafe Bali. After eating, we immediately went on the trip home. Finally arrived home

Vacation time is quite satisfactory, although there is something that is not satisfactory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog