..............

Monday, December 13, 2010

thanks for the Craziest girl, she has given me awards for my blog, this is the first award for me. I'm very happy to receive it. thanks a lot.


Rules:
1. Accept the award
2. Post it in your blog and tag the blogger who granted you the award
3. Pass the lovely award to other bloggers that you've met along the way
4. Inform them that they have been chosen to receive the award
 
And the Winner are...
*cutest                                 Putrirtup
*most beautiful                   Poppimeshi
*interesting                         Alienowood

2 comments:

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog