..............

Friday, December 17, 2010

Today is one of the highlights of the Jonas year, QUAZIGGYZIGGYZAM is TODAY! What is QZZZ? The self-proclaimed Jonas Brothers holiday is celebrated on December 17th annually and created by none other than Joe Jonas.QZZZ is a self proclaimed Jonas Brothers Holiday that only the greatest get to participate in

What can I do to celebrate QZZZ?:
-Randomly burst out into song, not just any song, but a Jonas song.
-Go around and tell everyone your name is Enrique.
-Do your school work and let everyone know you did it, heck; why don't you just go around screaming "School Work Baby!"
-Try and sell someone a car.
-Go buy a hippo; name it Jonas.
-Have some cornpops for breakfast, with a side of poptarts.
- DROP A PENCIL. You know you want to
- TRY TO PUT A $50 bill into a vending machine.
- See if your STARBUCKS RADAR is as good as Kevin's.
- OPEN THE FRIDGE, EAT A CHICKEN.
- Tell people you're not angry in an angry voice. For optimum results, try to get a guest spot on The Nick Jonas show.
- GET OFF THAT CAKE!
- Have a 5 SECOND DANCE PARTY!!

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!

....jjjjjjjjjjjjj..bbb.......
...jjj.......jjjj.....bbb...
.............jjjj.......bbb..
.............jjjj........bbb.
.............jjjj........bbb.
.............jjjj.......bbb..
.............jjjj....bbb.....
.............jjjj.......bbb..
.............jjjj........bbb.
....jj.......jjjj.......bbb..
.....jj......jjjj........bbb.
......jj.....jjjj........bbb.
.......jj....jjjj........bbb.
........jj...jjjj.......bbb..
.........jjj.jjjj......bbb...
...........jjjjj......bbb...
.............jj...bbb......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog