..............

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

In this handout image provided by Disney, to celebrate their first wedding anniversary, Kevin Jonas of the pop trio "Jonas Brothers" and his wife Danielle Jonas pose on December 19th, 2010 in front of Cinderella Castle with Cinderella and Prince Charming at the Magic Kingdom in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. The couple wed December 19th, 2009 at Oheka Castle in Long Island, New York, and will celebrate their first anniversary by staying Sunday night in the Cinderella Castle Suite, the only hotel room inside the Walt Disney World theme park castle.The adorable couple posed in front of the Enchanted Castle with none other than Cinderalla and Prince Charming to mark the big day.

The JoBro tweeted: "Happy anniversary to my amazing wife of a year and for the rest of my life I love you @daniellejonas"

Mom Denise did a little throwback by posting Kevin and Danielle's wedding photo along with the tweet, "Happy One year Anniversary K2 and Dani I love you & I'm so proud of you both!" Kevin's brothers, Joe and Nick Jonas wrote "Happy Anniversary to my bro and his wife. Seems like yesterday we were dancing to single ladies at the wedding" and "Happy 1 year anniversary to my brother and sister in law. @kevinjonas and @daniellejonas love you guys" respectively.

Joe added:
"Happy Anniversary to my bro and his wife. Seems like yesterday we were dancing to single ladies at the wedding."

Remember their wedding?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog