..............

Monday, December 20, 2010

Dear Jingle


I wish I could play guitar. So I really need a pink electric guitar, because I like the color pink. Maybe after I have it, I'm highly motivated to learn to play guitar. You know why I wish I could bet a guitar? Because I want to make my own songs. I already have the lyrics, but I do not have a tune. So I'd love to.
After I have the guitar and has a tone, I will show to the whole world is my work. Who knows, maybe I'll become a famous musician, rock star or whatever.
And you know who my inspiration? My inspirations are Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift and Aly Michalka. They are amazing. I like the way they play their guitars.

Yaaa. That's what I need right now. I pray, pray and keep praying to get what I need.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog