..............

Monday, February 14, 2011

Dear Jingle


Yesterday was a very exciting day, because yesterday I and my classmates took a pictures for the yearbook.
Our theme is wedding.
All the women wearing white dresses, and a male wearing a suit. I feel like a real marriage.
I wore a white dress and gold, wearing gold-colored high heels, pearl necklace, and crown. I entered into the retro theme, so my group photo in the middle of the empty street. I stood beside my friend and next to the motorcycle with the words "get married". And two of my other friends be a bridesmaid (me).
Completed all the photography session, my legs were very sore because of wearing high heels with a very long time.
That day would certainly be a day that will never be forgotten for us. Because we really enjoyed all the events that occurred at that time.
And certainly will be a tremendous memories during high school.
wow. a very tiring day. But we were very satisfied, happy, and enjoy it.


(Picture: Coming Soon)
*sorry i can't put  the picture for right now.

1 comment:

  1. hello :) Im following your blog. pls follow my blog too:)

    www.donnaweir.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog