..............

Friday, February 4, 2011

I had the task of art from the school, which makes shoe painting. And that task has been completed on doing. look at how I made it.

Tools

Pallet and Brush
Acrylic Paint
shoes

































First, paint the tip with the desired color. (it should, the paint first with a basic white color, but I did not do it)
after the end finished painted, paint the back with the desired color as well.

















I changed the color of the tip with black.


dry after all, start drawing with a pen, draw the desired image. after that paint the picture. and dry.




 

Aaaaaaaand...
Taaaaaa-Daaaaa 

This is my friend's shoes

It's easy, isn't it?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog