..............

Monday, February 14, 2011

Can you feel my heartbeat
when I stand beside you?
I see your eyes and you smile at me
makes my heart beat faster

I wear a white dress and crown
you come and hold my hand
You took me go to fairyland
with horse-drawn carriage

Will you remember
it was the first time
you put your arm around me
and you give me flowers
Will you remember
it was the first time
we were very close
just you and me

I want you to be my prince forever
I wish I was always there in your heart
I wish I saw myself in your eyes
because I really like you

if I could, I would turn back the time
and feel the warmth of you near me
because I know it is impossible to close again
because you don't have the same feelings
like I feel about you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog