..............

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Taylor Swift held a concert in Singapore this evening at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. Sunday, February 6, 2011 yesterday, Taylor Swift had arrived in Singapore.
At only 20, Taylor has achieved more Than anyone cans dream about her age. The American singer and songwriter from Pennsylvania is today's Biggest selling performers, churning out chart-topping hits since her debut album in 2006. Amongst her many accolades, Taylor is a four-time Grammy winner and Also the world's top-selling digital artist in music history with 28 million tracks sold. Time Magazine has listed her as one of the most influential people in 2010.
She penned all her albums like a mini Autobiography and Notably said, "If you listen to my album, it's like reading my diary." From fairytales to heartbreaks, Taylor weaved her love stories to a musical smorgasbord That fans the world over cans Relate to .
Hot on the heels of her recently concluded Tour Fearless, Taylor will of some on the road again in support of her latest album, Speak Now. Singapore will of be the first stop in her Asian Tour.
Taylor says of the very personal collection Now That Is Speak. "These songs are made up of words Pls I Did not say the moment was right in front of me. These songs are open letters. Each is written with a specific person in mind, telling Them what I meant to tell Them in person. "
For the first time in Singapore, get up close and personal with the reigning princess of country music.
Tay seemed very happy to visit to Singapore. Seen from his tweet that is filled with words that showed he was enjoying in Singapore. "We're in beautiful Singapore! Just Went exploring. Now it's time for room service and a Friends marathon."
"We found ourselves in the middle of a street parade. Only one thing to do in this situation: thumbs-up tourist pic!"
"About to head to the arena - Our first show tonight in Singapore! So stoked. So stoked. So stoked."


It must be great fun to watch her concert Speak Now Tour. Unfortunately Tay is not a concert in Indonesia. And in Indonesia so many fans are waiting for him (ie me. Lol). we hope you will come to Indonesia later, Tay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog