..............

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Everybody scream
Everybody scream
It's almost Halloween
Do the trick or treat
Do the trick or treat
It's almost Halloween
Everybody scream



Dear Jingle,


Woo. It's almost Halloween. And I never celebrated Halloween. Why Indonesian people never celebrated Halloween? Maybe, a little creepy if Indonesia celebrate Halloween, because the demons that possessed by Indonesia is very creepy. such pocong, and so on others.


If in Indonesia celebrate Halloween, I already have a costume. Harajuku dress. Like this. But mine is purple.


I think this dress will be perfect when used as a costume on Halloween day, maybe I would add the black wings , and white lines would be changed with the color black.
But there are many more costumes which I am eager to use during Halloween. 

ok. I think enough fantasizing about Halloween. kebali world of real, to the place where I will not celebrate Halloween. : p



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog