..............

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dear Jingle


I'm ready to go to Riau. Today me and my family will go to Riau. We will depart from the house to the airport around 10 o'clock. you know? This will be the first time for me to go to somewhere by the plane.
Yesterday i bought new headphone to used in plane. Last night I had packed the clothes will I wear there.
I have to leave my rabbit, Risan and Samuel for a few days. Risan and Samuel finally live in my neighbor's house. It makes me feel sad. It's okay because they are safe at there.
I will write my story at
there for my blog.
I hope you guys who visited my blog are interested to read it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog