..............

Thursday, April 21, 2011


Dear Jingle,
Finally, the national exam ended yesterday. Finally I can breathe with relief. I'm free. hmmm not really. I still have to wait for graduation announcement on 18th May next. and a farewell ceremony on 19th May. Everyone would want to get the best results. So do I. I hope, I and my friends will graduate with satisfactory results, because we've done tests with hard work and prayer.
So, what should I do? Over the holidays, I do not know what to do. But on Monday I have to follow the guidance intensive to follow SNMPTN writing. (I do not know in English).
After that I have not had to face another crucial test. Really?
Soon I and my friends had to part. We will live our lives each. Oh guys, I'm gonna miss you forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog