..............

Friday, January 7, 2011


I just Knew That Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron has break ups. That I know from my new magazine.
From my new magazine:
 December 13, 2010, the couple announced the end of their 4-year courtship. No drama, no third party, and they are 100 percent and still good friends. 5 days later, Vanessa  celebrated breakup with Zac Efron, while all of the 22nd birthday at a club in Las Vegas. Well, Perhaps party Could heal a broken heart.
That made me curious. So, I seek the truth. I searched on uncle google .
And this is what I found:
Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens have decided on a mutual break up. The reason unlike other Hollywood celebrities is not infidelity or fight. The reason Is That They have Grown out of love.
Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens break up after two years of Came Their relationship since Pls They met on the sets of High School Musical. They decided to go separate Ways as it Seems That love has left Them but They are still friends.
"It was mutual. They have been together for so long. It just ran its course. They are still talking and still friends. There's no drama. No one cheated. They just grew up, "said a source.
Zac Efron turns 23 this year and Vanessa Hudgens 22. They both have taken up more Seriously Their movie career. Zac Efron is currently filming 'The Lucky One' on New Orleans and Vanessa Hudgens is shooting for 'Journey 2: The Mysterious Island' in Hawaii. Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens break up as speculated by some friends cans Because of Their career commitments too.
Vanessa Hudgens once said, "Right off the bat, We Had a connection. I think everybody Could see it. When We Had our audition, They paired us together. And he was adorable. "Zac Efron too Had confessed That she was and will from some of his best girl he has ever met. But still Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens break up Happened without any specific reason.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog