..............

Monday, January 3, 2011

Now there are many people who were talking about Justin Bieber closeness with Selena Gomez. Are they really dating? I do not really know with this news. But some of my friends on facebook are very much in love Justin Bieber did not approve if they were dating.
They are rumored to be dating because they ever went to Miami together. There are many photographs of both of them were walking along there.

I read on the web www.hot96.com like this news:

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez keep denying That Their an item, but photos snapped over the weekend reveal Quite The Opposite! HollywoodLife.com spoke to Beverly Hills-based body language expert and author of Toxic Men Dr. Lillian Glass, and she reveals Justin and Selena That Might be More Than friends! The popstar and Disney were the resource persons beauty snapped taking a stroll around Miami Beach and in Justin's tour bus-Dec. 18, and Dr. Glass says these photos tell it all!

"They are in step literally means the which They are like minded," she says. "They even bow Their heads at the Same time. In one photo she's holding on to uterus the which means she's looking to Justin for support. They are flirting and in the dating stage, but this Could Be The beginning of a big romance. "

We toll toll you That his manager Justin to keep his relationship with Selena's a secret, Because it Could ultimately hurt his record sales.

"Everyone wants to be [Justin's] girlfriend ... and it Angers young teens That he's being seen out with Selena," a source of toll HollywoodLife.com. "It's so obvious, though, and kind of cute. ... There is no way Justin is like a brother to Selena. He's so much more. "

So? I still do not understand. Can anyone tell the truth?

1 comment:

  1. yap. aku sudah ikut polling. sori gak nulis di guest book, gatau nih sinyal lg error. by, www.arumstorybegin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog