..............

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jonas Brothers
I totally love them. Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas. My fav member is Frankie Jonas. LOL. No, i mean Nick Jonas. He is so cute, handsome and i think he is so hot.













Westlife
I love them. I liked them since I was 5 years old. until now I still love them. My favorite member is Kian Egan. LOVE at FIRST SIGHT
 











Backstreet Boys
Actually, at the first time i don't really love this boyband. I don' know why. But day after day, i like their music, and that's why i love them until now.













My Chemical Romance
I love them when i was 13 years old (i think). The first video clip that i watch was "I'm not Okay". I love their music, style, and them. LOL












Panic at the Disco
I forget when the first time i liked them. My fav member were Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross. But Ryan Ross and Jon Walker left from this band. But, i still love them. :)













McFly
I don't really love this band. But, i love them. Maybe i'm not the biggest fan of McFly. But i love them (LOL. I choke on my own word.)












The Stiff Dylans
I knew this band from the movie "Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging" THEY R ROCK.







Allstar Weekend
Allstar Weekend is an American pop/rock band from Poway, California. The band gained its popularity from the Disney Channel television network. The band consists of lead singer Zach Porter, lead guitarist Nathan Darmody, bassist Cameron Quiseng, and drummer Michael Martinez. The first time i knew them from Radio Disney, when i listened Dance Forever. I love that song. and of course i love them

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog