..............

Monday, June 27, 2011

Dear Jingle

Hi! if you know this game. and you have an avatar in IMVU, please add me and visit my homepage JassEgan.

This is my avatar



I knew this 3D chat since December, 2009. I joined on 22th December, 2009. I forget how i knew this game. After I knew it, I immediately made my avatar.
In IMVU, we can find some new friends. We can get together with new people in various room. And I found new brother, denterliecystal. Ouh, I really liked this game.
This is me and my new brother.

But, in March, 2010, my laptop had been re-installed. So the software to play IMVU automatically disappears.
And now, I really wanna play this game again. Because of my Blog-mate Arum, she wrote about her fav games "3 Game Bikin yang Bikin Lupa Waktu," and one of that game is IMVU.
Then, when I wanted install IMVU, my laptop was broken. Now I always use my brother's laptop. But he didn't allow me to install IMVU on his laptop.
And don't forget to add my sister too. GasparDilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog