..............

Friday, June 17, 2011

Dear Jingle

You know? I love Barbie so much.
let's see Barbie movie that i've ever watched

Barbie in the Nutcracker (2001)

Barbie as Rapunzel (2002)

Barbie of Swan Lake (2003)

Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper (2004)

Barbie Fairytopia (2005)

Barbie Fairytopia: Mermaidia (2006)

Barbie Diaries (2006)

Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses (2006)

Barbie Fairytopia: Magic of the Rainbow (2007)

Barbie as the Island Princess (2007)

Barbie and the Diamond Castle (2008)

Barbie in a Christmas Carol (2008)

Barbie Thumbelina (2009)

Barbie a Fashion Fairytale (2010)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog