..............

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Do you know this game? Stardoll?
Okay. Stardoll is game that we can make over our medoll, change clothes, decorate our room, making album and scenery. It's so fun. You have to try to play this game.
It's already 3 days I become SuperStar on Stardoll. To become a Superstar you have to pay with real money. I become Superstar via pulse. I used my pulse to be Superstar on Stardoll. And I was took 2 weeks to be Superstar. Now I'm trying to win Cover Girl or National Cover Girl Contest. So, if you have account on Stardoll, Please give me 5. My username is JasmineJingle.
Lets see how is my look on Stardoll


They are me on Stardoll

You can see my album and my sceneries on Stardoll. If you don't mind.
OK. That's it
Thanks
XOXO JasmineJingle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog