..............

Monday, May 16, 2011

Finally after waiting nearly a month, the announcement of the national exam results come out as well. Results of my exam was satisfactory. I'm really looking forward to this day. Yesterday I could not sleep because I wanted to see my rating, but the new rate was published at 8 am.
I just got up at 8:42 in the morning. When I saw my cell phone, there were four messages from friends. They asked how much value my average. Then I woke up, and immediately checked the results of my rating on my school website. When I opened it ... Yey! I PASS with good results. On average, my rating is 8.90. That's very satisfying, is not it? I immediately told my friends and asked their average. They also get very good value. I'm glad my friends and I graduated all.
Fortunately our national exam scores in our school web, unlike in other schools, most schools told to their student with the mail. My friends who are in one school was very panicky because she has not received a passing grade.
Thursday, my school will be holding graduation. Does not feel the time goes quickly. It seems like only yesterday I was sitting in first class in highschool, now I've graduated. It was sad to part with my best friends and my friends. I will certainly miss moments are still with them. But do not worry, we'll meet again someday. we'll meet when we have been successful.
I'M GONNA MISS YOU FOREVER!

Remember guys
HIGH SCHOOL WASN'T MEANT TO LAST FOREVER. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger

Tomodachi

Instagram

Instagram

PERFIL

My Photo
JasmineJingle
Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!
View my complete profile

Followers

Welcome to my blog