Sunday, October 30, 2011
By JasmineJingle on 3:54 AM
Joe Jonas ditched his purity ring last year. And now he made this music video, because he is not wearing his purity ring anymore. WOW. Good job Joe! You're awesome.
Posted in Idols, Joe Jonas, Jonas Brothers, Official Video, Video | No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Fake Beliebers adalah sebutan dari para Beliebers sedunia untuk Sydney Dalton dan teman-temannya. Sydney Dalton cewek asal New Jersey awalny...
-
Hi guys! wanna read my story about my journey at Riau? #1 The first day I went to the Soekarno-Hatta Airport at around 11. There escor...
-
Dear Jingle I'm not a Christian and I also do not celebrate Christmas . But it would not hurt if I speak for the peop...
Tomodachi
PERFIL
- JasmineJingle
- Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!



0 comments:
Post a Comment