Dear Jingle
It has been almost a month I do not take care of my blog. And until now I do not know what should I write on my blog. :( ... pff... not important at all
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
How did I get here? I turned around and there you were I didn't think twice Or rationalize cause somehow I knew That there was mor...
-
Hi guys! wanna read my story about my journey at Riau? #1 The first day I went to the Soekarno-Hatta Airport at around 11. There escor...
Tomodachi
PERFIL
- JasmineJingle
- Hi! my name is Jasmine Dara Assyifa. You can call me Jasmine or Jass. I'm just an ordinary girl. Sometimes I'm lazy. I get bored. I get scared. I feel ignored. I feel happy, I get silly. I choke on my own words. I make wishes, I have Dreams. And I still want to believe. Anything can happen in this world, For an ordinary girl!


0 comments:
Post a Comment